New: Quantum Tournament SDK
Multiplayer games are super social no matter if you are playing with someone or against someone. This social factor includes competition which is a huge motivational factor in multiplayer game design. Players love competition: it is much more rewarding to win against another real player than to beat the AI in a singleplayer game. This leads to better player retention which is a core KPI for games.
Tournaments are not only an excellent method to max out the motivational potential of competition, but also a great way to create a community around your game and keep it engaged.
Quantum’s Tournament SDK provides all features needed to create engaging tournaments that foster competition within your community and hence drives player retention.
- Automated tool for scheduling, creating and executing eSport grade tournaments
- Fully integrated in-game experience for players
- Features game structures: Battle Royale, 5v5, 1v1 and many more
- Supports formats including Swiss Groups, Elimination Bracket, Deathmatch and more
- Effortless sign-up/invite process based on rules and entry requirements
- Streamlined prize pool calculation and distribution
- Streamers support (private tournaments) tournament statistics and replays
- Discord integration: tournament bot, private leagues and customizable webhooks
Please check also Quantum’s Bots SDK.
You want to get access to Quantum’s Tournament SDK?