New ToolKit ‘SpaceHub Conference’ for Virtual Events with Thousand of Participants
We founded Photon Industries at the beginning of the year to provide the best possible support and offering for our non-games customers. Since then we learned a lot during tons of inspiring meetings – many of them in VR – with customers from all around the world and many different industries.
A lot of them asked how they can build a service for virtual meetings, events and conferences with Photon. Some of them even asked for XR events for thousands of participants. This is not only a technical challenge, but also a question of a suited experience design.
We took the learnings, discussed back and forth with customers who are members of our Photon Industries Circle and created SpaceHub Conference, a toolkit showing best practice implementations of Photon products. The toolkit features an expo floor, a booth and a conference stage that are blended together in one experience to showcase a typical conference situation which can be scaled from just a few to thousands of participants.
- Designed for cross-Platform support
- Oculus Quest, Rift, HTC Vice, …
- PC & Mac
- Browser (work in progress)
- Expo floor, booth and conference stage
- booth-cubes and igloos for breakout voice chats
- multiple floors/levels for unlimited participants
- Conference stage for presentation broadcast and audience Q&A
- Meeting rooms with networked physics for maximum interaction
SpaceHub Conference is available to all Photon Industries Circle members.