184.108.40.206 Client SDKs for AndroidNDK, Blackberry 10, iOS, Linux, Marmalade, OS X, Playstation 3 and Windows
- 21 March, 2013 -
- Photon -
- Tags : android, Blackberry 10, iOS, iPhone, Linux, Mac, Marmalade, Network Engine, OnPremise, Photon, Photon Clients, Photon Cloud, Photon Server, Playstation 3, Realtime, SDK, Windows
- Comments Off on 220.127.116.11 Client SDKs for AndroidNDK, Blackberry 10, iOS, Linux, Marmalade, OS X, Playstation 3 and Windows
We have just released version 18.104.22.168 of the Photon Native Client SDKs.
What has been changed since the 22.214.171.124 release 3 weeks ago?
– added Linux as new supported platform for our C++ clients
– fixed the unicode support, which has got been broken in the 126.96.36.199 release (it’s working fine in versions prior to 188.8.131.52)
– done some small renamings (added a prefix “EG_” to our MALLOC, FREE and REALLOC macros)
– fixed a issue with incomplete graphs in the docs